MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Neoscream's Life: Close to Finishing. April 18th 2017

Welcome everybody to another "Neoscream's Life" post. The shelves over the desk and Chest of Draws are up now and the extra (not the internal shelves) have been added. I am also been doing a lot of sort out the stuff in my shed and move stuff back to my room. Still got a lot more work on that end of things.

With the way things are going, I might be back doing "Neoscream's Painting Table" in May.

Now to gaming.


Random Games

On Thursday there was no HeroClix as Darren S could not make it. So I meet up with Liam, Crawford, and Matt for some random games. First myself, Liam and Crawford played a game of Boss Monster which Liam won. Then with Matt, we played something like two or three games of a new card game Liam just brought. I cannot remember the name or find it on a search, but it was Lovecraft based. Last we played two or three games of Exploding Kittens. A great fun night. I also managed to get my first ever pair of decks for Future Card Buddyfight.


Kingdom Death Monster

On Saturday night I went down to Simon's with Richard and Darren H for a game of KDM. We hunted a Gorn this time. We managed to win. However, we did get some crippling disorders. One character had to retire because of it.Sadly we could not do much of the Settlement phase and there was a Nemesis event.


Oh I also got a new game to on Saturday, Star Trek Ascendancy.

Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment