MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 23 March 2017

Neoscream's Life: Painted Walls March 23rd 2017

Hi everyone and welcome to another "Neoscream's Life" post. It has been an eventful week so far with the room and my shed. The walls and ceiling are painted now. Just the skirting, door frame, and radiator to go with the painting. Currently, there is no door, curtains, and carpet at the moment. I cannot wait to get a real (private) room back then this open echoing empty place. Also, the electrician has been and done more work than I first was told. I was originally told that he was doing some work in my shed, outside and in my parent's room, but he also did some work in my room too. In my shed, he added a light and a power socket which was placed in the wrong place than what we asked for. At first, it was an easy work around. But then I realised I did not think about the lock on the inside of the shed. It would have been an easy fix if the electrician placed the socket where we asked, but now I have no clue on how to fix the problem. Basically, I did not realised that the plastic draw tower was blocking me for locking the door from the inside. Faceplam. Anyway, with my room he replaced the light with a new light with four multi-angle LEDs really brighten up the bedroom and he replaced one of my two double sockets with one that has USB ports as well so I can charge my phone and tablet without eating up multiple plug sockets. The colour of the walls are nowhere as dark as I worried when we tested it out around the window, and the new lights really do help make it look even brighter.

Now to my gaming since the last main post.

On Monday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Kingdom Death Monster. All five of us turned up. However Wai-Yin was late like normal, but she luckily only missed the hunt phase. OK, Adrian was late too, which lead to a late start than planned. I really need to work on Wai-Yin's timing. LOL. There was a vote on what should we hunt and there was a tie between the Gorm and the White Lion, both at level one. I did a roll off and the Gorm won, which everyone regretted afterward. No one was killed or severely injured. However, it was close. After defeating the Gorm the Settlement event his and it was Plague (again), and it was added to the timeline (with Gorm Climate). Great, not. Only Adrain's old character did die due to Plague, but he was unofficially retired. So it was not big deal yet. With that and Gorm Climate over, we finish building a second set of Rawhide Armour and a Gaxe to give us more weapon options. Next time, which will be next week, we will be hunting a White Lion, as (according to everyone else) it is more simple as it does not run away or throw-up everywhere.


Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment