MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 12 March 2017

Neoscream's Life: Moving Draws March 9th 2017

The Chests of Draws are gone now
Hi everyone and welcome to another "Neoscream's Life" post. With the bedroom, I have cleared the top of my Wardrobe, emptied both Chests of Draws and move the stuff off the top of the Chest of Draws. Kingdom Death Monster was placed on top of the Wardrobe for now with a couple of board game that were on top of the Chest of Draws. Sadly lighting for the shed has been pushed back a week. Beep. However, today I and my dad moved are moved both Chests of Draws to the shed.

Now to the games played this week.


HeroClix

On Thursday I went to York House for Heroclix like normal. (There was no HeroClix last week because I had some stomach problems.) The scenario this time was "'Arhhh' There Be Giants". 400 points, no figure above 150 points and no ATAs. Figures with Great Size Ability can use a free action to modify their Attack or Defence by +1. I decided to build a Sentinel team who were:

Nimrod (024 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 150
2 x Sentinel (001 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 125 x 2 = 250
=400 points

On the first game, I was up against Michael who was using a Champions team. The Sentinels were successful in subduing the mutants (Angel and Iceman) and their friends. Also, Darren S won his game against Adrian.

On the second game, I was up against Darren S who was using a Young Avengers team. Like normal against Darren S, I lost. Also, Michael won his game against his brother Adrian, who gave up due to bad dice rolls.

On the third and final game, I was up against Adrian who was using a Pro-Registration team. I sadly lost this game. Also, Darren S won his game against Michael.


Boss Monster

On Friday myself and Richard went down to Simon's and we managed to get round to having a game of Boss Monster. Richard got an early head start but got too greedy to soon and was crushed the moment the Epic Heroes appeared. It then became close between myself and Simon. However, I managed to win the game. Most likely due to the fact I had more experience with the game helped as this was their second game, first with the Items deck.


Cardfight Vanguard

On Saturday I went to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard tournament. Due to a major UK Force of Will tournament, Shell was not able to run the tournament. With Liam working, Crawford had to run things again. there was eight of us turned up. A bunch of them were newest, which is a good thing to see. Sadly there was no Wai-Yin or Matt. I was using my Cosmic Hero deck again for this tournament. However, I do plan on digging out my Dimensional Robos for next time before the new support comes out. Sadly I only on one of the rounds so I could not make it to the top four play-offs. I managed to get an extra singles game which I won. As well as a Duos which sadly I could not team up with my normal duos partner as she could not make the tournament as she overslept. Due to time, we had to call the game as a draw.


Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment