MK HeroClix House Rules

Saturday 25 February 2017

Neoscream's Painting Table: Fantasy February 2017

Welcome to another Neoscream's Painting Table. This week I have for you all some Fantasy figures. These are some stuff from Dungeon Saga or stuff painted for use in Frostgrave.


Next week will be some more Dungeon Saga figures.



Neoscream's Gaming Week

The Others: 7 Deadly Sins

On Monday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of The Others: 7 Deadly Sin. Bob was running it and Michael and Wai-Yin turned up to play too. Bob was playing the sins and choose to use his Geed stuff, as it was all painted up. It was a long game and mistakes were made (like Bob forgetting that the hobo acolytes could deactivate upgrades when they are summoned back from the dead), but was very enjoyed by everybody. Wai-Yin managed to win the game for us when her Vampire character sacrificed her life by running into a room full of several Hellfire Club members and managing to roll enough hits to kill the two remaining targets we needed to kill. We will have to try it again when Bob has painted up another Sin.


HeroClix

On Thursday I went to York House for some games of HeroClix with Darren S, Michael and Adrian. The scenario was the same as last week's, but this time we had to use the rival. As I used Wolverine last week, this week I was using Sabertooth. As we seen a lot of Marauders teams lately, I decided to build a Weapon X team who were:

Sabretooth (031 Marvel Uncanny X-Men) 75
Omega Red (042 Marvel Uncanny X-Men) 90
Weapon X Scientist (007a Marvel Deadpool) 40
Weapon X (012 Marvel Deadpool) 91
Agent Zero (026 Marvel Deadpool) 112
G.W. Bridge (041 Marvel Deadpool) 68
Meltdown (027 Marvel Xplosion) 23
=499 points

On the first game, I was up against Michael who was using a Brotherhood of Mutants team with Magneto as the Icon. I sadly lost this game. Also, Darren S won his game against Adrian.

On the second game, I was up against Adrian who was using a New Mutant team with Wolverine as the Icon (was themed due to the Uncanny ATA). I Managed to win this game. Also, Darren S won his game against Michael.

On the third and final game of the day, I was up against Darren S who was using a Justice League team with Batman as the Icon. I got white washed by his team sadly. Also, Michael won his game against Adrian.


Next Time

I should be playing Vanguard (and may some Force of Will) at Wargames Workshop MK today. On Sunday I might be playing some computer games with Richard, Darren H and Simon. Most likely Left 4 Dead or Warhammer Vermintide. I will be running KDM on Monday evening. Also, HeroClix should be happening on Thursday evening at York House.


Well until next time, until all are one with the Lantern Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment