MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Neoscream's Life: 2nd to 8th February 2015

The Season Two Robot team, the Chromium Chargers. As I painted my team
as the Chromium Chargers due to owning the team coaching  jersey during
KickStarter, I will not be posting my team.
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing, what I watch and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ (when she is not injured).



“Blog News”

There was no HeroClix or AJ this week sadly. Also sadly due to stomach problems, I was unable to go to Saturday’s Warmachine/Hordes tournament. I was look so forward to going to it.



“Loot Crate”

Like I said last week, here is my review/unboxing of the November 2014 Loot Crate. Yes that is right November 2014. They posted up both the October and November 2014 Loot Crates for sale a while ago. Sadly the October one was sold out by the time I went to order, however I did manage to get the November one and It arrived Monday last week, a week after the January 2015 Loot Crate arrived. The theme was Battle. In it was a Pirates vs Ninjas t-shirt, a Street Fighter headband, a Mega Blocks Halo, an Assassin’s Creed Unity coin, a Mega Man Bubble Lead Mini Helmet Replica (would have preferred the green one) and bunch of codes for digital content including Street Fight 4 free of Steam. Sadly the box was heavily dented and there was not badge. Now was the badge when the box got damaged or was it not there because it was brought in clearance? Well that is life, sadly.
Sadly I have been forgetting to take a photo of my Loot Crate and now my t-shit is in the wash at the moment, here is a photo of the content from the Loot Crate website.



“Painting and Converting”

For this post I only have one thing, but it is a BIG one. It is the Wet Nurse from Kingdom Death.


In the next post there should be a Toxic Zombie Walkers, two Toxic Zombie Runners and five Long Gunners.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 15 of Gundam Build Fighters Try.
Received: The Loot Crate for November 2014 and wave two of DreadBall Xtreme.
Events: Work.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 7 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode two of LARPs the Series.
Events: Was meant to be a day off work, but I had to go in due.

Thursday
Events: Work, but no HeroClix as Darren S could not make it.

Friday
Watched: Episode three of LARPs the Series.
Events: Work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders and episode 2 of Fortitude.
Brought: The convention exclusive Steelsoul Keg Protector.
Events: Nothing due to sickness.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 8 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Still in the post or soon be should
Steelsoul Keg Protector.
The missing wave two of DreadBall Xtreme stuff.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment