MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 14th to the 20th of November

Roronoa Zoro, the best character on One Piece.
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last I received Super Dungeon Explorer and Cosmic Commander made a happy return. But what did last week being.

On Monday on Cosmic Commander, we entered Generation Two. What does this mean in the game? Generation Two versions of robots. I worked from 11:45AM to 3:30PM. Work was very dead. Before going to bed I check-out the Play.com sales and found the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii controller that I have been wanting was on sale for £8.99. Its RRP is about £34.99. Fantastic. Other than working on the Neoscream's Life post, there was not anything else notable.

Very early on Tuesday morning, I briefly got up to chat to Honey Chain about 5am as I needed to chat to her about something. After the chat and a bit of Cosmic Commander I went back to bed for another hour and a half. When I got up Blaire was online. It was very eventful as SuzySmartz popped into the chat to say hi and the Watch Blaire dance with. When Blaire was busy with Cudda and after they left, I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and did a bit of looking online for Christmas gifts. I ended up ordering Darren H's present, a ****'s Z*** M**** **t to go with his G***** ****l **t. Only a hint.I worked from 11:15AM to 3PM. When I got home I found that I missed a parcel delivery. Odd, the only parcel addressed to home I know of was the Wii Controller and I brought that last night. Super fast free postage delivery? My mum said she will get it re-delivered to her Post Office. Anyway, I did more work on Chibi Hyniks and started work on a Chibi Ninja Girl for Super Dungeon Explorer. On Cosmic Commander I decided to make a super fun team. I called the team Gurren Lagann, as the robots I used (sorry can not remember its name) looks like the Lagann.

On Wednesday I has chaotic journey to work. First I could not find my phone anywhere. I then nearly closed the door with the keys on the inside. When I got to work I found I did not have my bag. Did I leave it on the bus or did I leave it at home? I sadly only worked from 11:30AM to 1:15PM. When I got home I found that I had forgotten my bag at home and that me phone somehow got lost in my underwear drew. Did more work on Chibi Hyniks and the ninja girl. When my mum got home with the parcel, we found out it was the paints I had ordered. The company I ordered them from somehow mixed up the billing address with the delivery address. So I started painting the Heroes.

Team Gurren Lagann in battle on Cosmic Commander
On Thursday I busily rushed my squads on Cosmic Commander on missions as I thought it ended at midnight in America which is normally 8AM in the UK, depending on area and time of the year. I manage to get some time to do some painting and modeling. Got a left to work from my parents for a 12PM start. But when I got in I was told by the manager that I now have the day off. He said he would of contacted me on my mobile but he miss heard me about my phone yesterday. He thought I had lost my phone on the bus. Why did they not phone the home line then? Face Palm. As my parents were lucky popped into the shoe store next to where I work I did not have to call them back out. They to pop into the city center to look around for Christmas gift ideas as a family. We (well they) picked up a couple of gifts, I pick up some new underpants and I still have no clue what to get Richard. We went to Nando's for lunch and it was much better than last time. The drinks were not flat this time and the hot sauce was not a let down as I already knew their extra hot was not that hot to me. When we got home I got on to with doing more painting and as I found it was 5PM Cosmic Commander finish in America time I did a bit more grinding. As I arrived at York House in Stony Stratford for HeroClix, I bumped into a old special needs teacher of mine. She was at some kind of meeting that was finishing. Also I noticed a new game being at the hall. It is called Bushido. It is skirmish Japanese Fantasy game made that was released this year by a new British company called GCT Studios. After HeroClix I briefly spotted Blaire, but as I was downstairs without headphones when my parents when both in bed, I PMed her hi. Sadly she left not long after with out saying hi or bye. So I sent my squads on Cosmic Commander on their last missions and did a bit of work on the HeroClix post before going to bed. On Cosmic Commander, I for once looked at the rankings and I found I was ranked 11th over all and some thing like 315th on clearing the main mission.

Now for this week's CosmicBreak news. Sadly Cosmic Commander has ended. Why was is only one week? The Japanese got it for about a month. Well anyway there is a new Garapon on CosmicBreak. The Mega Garapon. It is a huge Garapon that has alot of robots and moes from past Garapons, some of the moes with alternate hair colours, and some new robots.

Friday was a standard day off work. I finished off and posted the HeroClix, as well as updating the DreamClix Dial Design page. I also done some more painting and modeling. I did not much else due to a splitting/sickly headaches.

At coffee on Saturday were Richard and Darren H. We mainly chatted about Christmas gifts and painting. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. I got to the bus stop at 4:08PM to find the 4:10PM had just gone. Beeping buses. When you on time their early so u miss them and when your early they are later. When I finally get home I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and started to work on the post about the updates to the page this week on the computer.

Sunday was a normal day off work. There was no role-play this week as both Richard and Pete were away this Sunday. I finished off and posted the update post on the updates to the DreamClix Dial Designs page. I did a bit more painting and in the evening I chatted Blaire. Other than that nothing else that I note here.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 23rd of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 25th of November: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 26th of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 27th of November: "DreamClix Dial Designs" update post and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 29th of November: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment