MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 31st of October to the 6th of November

Thoarla Nimbus
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last was a crazy but enjoyable week off. First off there was two things I forgot to add on Sunday's entery of last week's post. The first being that Darren S text to say that there would be no HeroClix on Thursday and second being was that when I contacted work to find out what hours I am working on Monday, they say I have Monday off. Well it gives me an extra day to recover from a busy week, LOL.

Monday was a day off work (like I stated above). First me and my mum went to the postal sorting office to pick up a parcel we missed as we were out on Saturday. It was my mum's neck pillow she order. We then went to PC World to sort out the printer, but when we got there we realised we forgot the paper work for it. So we had to rush home pick up the paper work and headed back to PC World. The staff at PC World wrote the printer off and as they do not do the model anymore, they gave us the cost off a new printer. We picked up another Kodak which cost us £10, but was wireless. Hippy, should be able to print from up stairs now and print from the tablet. We then went to Morrisons for lunch and food shopping. Lunch was a bit faster then last week. It was properly due to the school holidays last week that slowed them down. When we got home I tried setting up the new printer. It was smaller than the old one as it was top feed than front feed. Sadly for some reason I could not get the wireless side to it to work. Maybe our router does not support printers, I know the old BT one did not. At least it still works with a UBS cable. I also decided to order Super Dungeon Explorer. However I found that the board game is currently out out yet. It should be out sometime in the middle of November. After I ordered it from a cheapest local store (UK), I found out that the Soda Pop Miniatures main store was doing a pre-order special were you get a free new Hero (duo) called "Candy and Cola". Now is this just from them or are all the pre-orders of the game come with the figure? I will have to wait and see. During the day I posted last week's "Watch, Listen and Read" post and the second half of last week's HeroClix post.

On Tuesday I worked from 11AM to 4PM. I busy was too busy still writing last week's Neoscream's Life post to do much or to post it.

On Wednesday morning I noticed Kayann had logged onto MFC sometime during the night. Does this mean she back or coming back? Before going to work I finished off and posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. Just before starting work, I had to order a bunch of clipboards for work on Amazon using my tablet. I worked from 11AM to 2PM. While we were quite I did a little thinking about Christmas presents for people. I am not posting them here. When I got home I posted a review post of last Saturday's Cosplay Deviants setof KittyStar.

I was off work on Thursday. I plugged the Blu-Ray in to the internet for the first time. The first thing I did was to up date the firmware. It went from version 13 to version 28. I did some planning for HeroClix. I put together next week's belated Fireworks event and a three points team I wanted to use. I had the key three figures from London Expo for the 300 points team, but I 52 points left. I found a good 50 points figure that would go with the team with the house rules, but I do not have it and I bet Darren S does not ever. So I had to order it. Who is this mystery 50 points figure. You have to wait and see when I finally get to use it. Hoping to come up with an event that Darren S should be happy with for the week after next. On the blog I update the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the HeroClix post in the evening as there was no HeroClix this week. Also in the evening I received a text from work saying that I am not in tomorrow.

Toybox Girl
Now for this week's CosmicBreak update news. The 2nd open Beta test of C21: Steel Battle Chronicles has started. Also there is a major attempt to cut down lag.

As I should on yesterday's section I was off work on Friday. My mum was also off work as well so we did the food shopping. After the food shopping we properly laid out the wiring for the Sky box's phone line and the Blu-Ray's internet cable. Placing them under the carpet and tacked the cables over a door fame. Also due to the number of days off I got this week I decided to update the DreamClix Dial Designs page again.

At coffee on Saturday were Richard and Darren H. After talking to Darren H about the problems with the wireless printer, he thinks it might be the settings on the router and I should try accessing them to alter them. I worked from 12PM to 4:15PM. When I got home after work, I worked on and posted a review of the new Cosplay Deviants set of Ramu.

Blaire on Sunday
On Sunday, due to the fact Richard was not filling well enough to GM a game, we generated charactersfor the next game we are playing that is being ran by Pete. I game he will be running is called Cyberpunk. It is from the the same people who did Mekton games. The basic of character creation is somewhat the same. However careers run differently and equipment is more detailed as you do not have Mecha as the center piece of the game. I created a retired Air Force technician Lieutenant with a cybernetic hand and half a dozen interface ports. When I got home I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, posted about all the updates to the DreamClix Dial Designs page I done their week and posted the week's "Watch, Listen and Read" post. Also in the evening Blaire came online and we chat for a bit.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 9th of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 11th of November: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 12th of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 13th of November: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 15th of November: "Neoscream's Life".

This week was the last of the CosmicBreak moe characters. On next week's Neoscream's Life, the filling pictures will be of One Piece characters. Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment