MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Cosplay Deviants: Jsica - Harvest

Sorry for the late post of this new set, I did not noticed it until today. Saturday's new set was of Jsica set cosplaying as Holo from Spice and Wolf. I have never watched this anime, but after seeing Jsica in this set I probably will check it out to see if I like it or not. I do know Ichigo from Anime Pulse is a big fan of it so it can not be that bad. The costume looked great, however the tail does not look right, but this probable could not have been helped due to the fact it needed to be attached to bear skin for the nude shots. I have to say I real like the grow Jsica has done since the last set. Very tasty. Can not wait to see more from Jsica. Oh, I just found out today on Facebook that today is Jsica's Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jay Sica. Hope you have/had a great one.

There will be another Cosplay Deviant post coming soon. This time it will be about a new video been posted on the Cosplay Deviant site. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment