MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 13 December 2010

Cosplay Deviants: Noel - Destined

Sorry for being over a week late with this post. Been busies and was not sure how I should write this review. In the Cosplay Deviants Noel cosplays as the Digimon Angewomon. Digimon is one of Noel favourite shows, reason why she has a Digimon tattoo. Sadly I have to say that this is my least favourite set of Noal's. There is not  anything that gabs me with this set. Still waiting for her Sakura set from Naruto: Shippuuden. 
On other Cosplay Deviants news, Jsica has reviled on facebook a picture of herself in her Rei Ayanami custom. I really can not wait to see this set. Here is the picture. Until next time, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think she's doing a Rei set. the admin is choosing his own Rei down in Florida from the sounds of it.

    ReplyDelete